Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2015

O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Foot Creme


Hi Angels,

This Pretty Prescriber has a confession to make.  I had rough feet.  During the winter months my feet can give sand paper and rocks a run for their money. No amount of scrubbing and filing did the trick.  All of the expensive dry skin creams didn't even get through the thick skin.  

That is Until I was at my neighborhood Bed Bath and Beyond.  Yeah, I said Bed, Bath and Beyond.  I was looking at the products by the checkout stand and I saw this:


This O'Keeffe's Healthy Foot Cream.  At $6.99 I figured I didn't have much to lose so I bought it.  So after two weeks of twice a day usage my jar looks like this:

My feet feel like my baby's bottom.  All the flaky skin is gone as well as the cracked heels.  You better believe I will be going to buy another just so we never have a repeat of my dry cracked feet.

Angels, I suggest you run, not walk if your feet are not doing well in this cold weather.  This cream saved my feet, sheets and marriage. Lol!!!

So Angels, have we tried this foot cream?  If so what did you think?  Let us know you think....

Until next time Angels,
Happy Haulin'

1 comment: