Search This Blog

Friday, October 10, 2014

Viva Glam Rihanna 2 revisited

Hi Angels,

I know you all remember when we told you the new Viva Glam was set to release last month.  I went to MAC  to buy something else and walked out with that new lippie.  Angels I do have to say I was surprised.  All the swatches I saw made me believe that this lippie was not for me.  Boy was I wrong!!! It worked and it is a great color for the fall.  On my NW43 skin it needs to be worn with MAC stone liner or NYX bean liner.  Let's take a look at the lippie with pics courtesy of me!!!
Here are the lippies in their lovely maroon cases:
 
Here is a look at lipstick and lipglass:
The lipstick is steel gray with a sheen.  The lipgloss is silver like with multi dimensional pearls.  Here is a swatch of the two: (lipstick, lipglass)

And finally here is a pic of both the lipstick and lipglass with MAC stone liner.
It is a beautiful warm neutral gray with flecks of different colors.  I can see wearing this a great deal this fall.  This understated color can easily go from
day to night without taking away from a smoky eye.  The lippies are available wherever MAC is sold.    The lipstick is $16 and the lipglass is $15.

So what do you think Angels?  Is this something you want to add to your fall rotation?  Did you already purchase the combo?  Let us know what you think.  

Until next time 
Happy Haulin'

No comments:

Post a Comment