Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2014

Waterproof Workout!


Hi Angels,

I have to confess. I am trying to get my workout on!!! I have some baby weight I need to shed.  I have just joined my local gym. It is five minutes away from my house so I have no excuse.  The classss have been kicking my butt.  The other day I had to run out of there because my favorite mascara and filled in eyebrows were running down my face.

As you all know, I can compromise in most things but my brows must be on my face at all times.  Now, how I am going to shed pounds and not worry about my brows running down my face?  After trying several eyebrow pencils, eyebrow gels that were not the ride shade, I came up with a different approach.  Why not waterproof what you already have? Enter this gem right here: ( picture courtesy of Sephora.com)

This is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Genius Clear Waterproofing Gel.  It is sold exclusively at Sephora and Anastasia Beverly Hills  for $18.00.  I just added this beauty to a disposable brow brush.  I applied it over my favorite mascara and eyebrow pencil. Volia no melting brows or eyelashes in extreme heat or excessive sweating. 

Here is a pic of me after my CKO class:



My eyebrows and eyelashes are still intact.  Believe you me, this was quite the test. You can see the beads of sweat on my forehead.  This is also great for the summer months where your brows and eyelashes may call it quits during this hot weather. The best part is that you can continue to use your favorite product. 

So what do we think Angels?  Is this worth a whirl?  Did you need to waterproof your favorite mascara or set your brows in the summer?  Let us know what you think.  

Until next time
Happy Haulin'

No comments:

Post a Comment