Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Peter Pilotto Haul

Hi Angels,

I don't know what got into me today.  I woke up at 7:00 a.m. and drove to my local target. I was the second person there.  At 8:00 a.m. The doors opened and there were twenty women charging the collection.

Since there was already playful conversation outside, the mood was light.  Everyone was polite and only one ole lady was trying to troll carts while others were in the fitting room.

Here's my haul:
Cropped Cardigan: $39.99

Floral check sweatshirt: $29.99

Wowzer Red t-shirt: $19.99

All the items I tried on ran true to size.  No complaints from the other shoppers as well.  So what do you guys think?  Anyone else hitting the stores today?  Let us know what you think.

Until next time Angels
Happy Haulin'

No comments:

Post a Comment