Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Urban Decay Naked lipglosses

Hi Angels,

I was just minding my makeup business yesterday and I received this news by email.

Apparently urban Decay is going Naked again.  This time it's for your lips.  That's right, we now have Urban Decay Baked Lipgloss. There are nine glosses that Urban Decay says are laced with benefits.  One of these has to be our shade, right?

Here's a pic

With names like Beso, Liar and Walk of Shame to name a few we are bound to find something we like.  I will definitely be checking these out the next time I am at Sephora.  They are available at UrbanDecay.com and at Macy's well.  Release dates may differ.

Anyone else interested?  Let us know what you think or if you have already bought 1 or 2. We would he happy to hear from you.

Until next time Angels
Happy Haulin








No comments:

Post a Comment