Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Real or Steal? Cap Toe Pumps for Fall!

Hi Angels!

Every now and then I get inspired to hunt for designer looks that are budget conscious. My most recent inspiration were cap toe pumps that I have seen by a wide range of designers.  It's an elegant and easy way to add a pop of color to an outfit. Saint Laurent, Jimmy Choo, Alexander McQueen, Stuart Weitzman, and Kate Spade seem to agree with me!  

          Saint Laurent

         Saint Laurent

         Saint Laurent
          Jimmy Choo

             Alexander McQueen

           Stuart Weitzman

           Kate Spade

The shoes pictured above start at $300. Though I love them all and always get sucked in to buying designer shoes, sometimes I enjoy the thrill of finding something equally as beautiful, without feeling guilty about it as soon as I walk out of the store!  Fear not, I have found a pair of cap toe pumps at a price that won't break the bank!  I randomly discovered these amazing Jessica Simpson pumps at Marshalls for under $50!  Can you even tell the difference?  I am so excited to wear these this season, and I'm pretty sure my wallet has given it's seal of approval as well :) 






Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment