Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation at Kohl's

Hello Angels,

I was thumbing through a couple of magazines and saw some advertisements for a new Fall Collection from DesigNation at Kohl's .  

Be still my heart did someone say Catherine Malandrino?  Oops, I guess I did. Although this Pretty Prescriber is 9 1/2 months pregnant I am excited about squeezing myself into one of these fall items.

Here is a  promo pic and a quote from the Kohl's website about the partnership:

Don't miss your chance to claim a Catherine Malandrino dress, blouse or sweater of your own – this exclusive collection will only be in stores and online for a limited time. With the classic aesthetic of Paris and the modern sensibilities of cosmopolitan fashion, Catherine Malandrino for DesigNation offers timeless elegance – only at Kohl's

What more could you ask for?  You will be able to get Parisian style at Kohl's pricing.  Sounds like a match made in my closet.  

So Angels, what do you think?  Will you be checking the collection out?  Let me know if you do, when the collection debuts later on this month.  

Until then Angels,
Happy Haulin'

No comments:

Post a Comment