Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

DIY Arm Candy!!!

Hello Angels,

Having a little extra time to myself this summer has lead to searches for creative outlets.  Cue... My old jewelry making hobby!  I got on the internet trolling for easy and fun projects to busy my idle hands with and this is what I made, easy as pie:


Major shout out to www.honestlywtf.com for their amazing how-to instructions including references for the materials to use and where to get them.  Here are the links for making the bracelets above:

Cross sliding knot bracelet:  DIY Sliding Knot Bracelet
Bead/leather bracelets:  DIY Wrap Bracelet
Embellished friendship bracelet:  DIY Embellished Friendship Bracelets
If you don't know how to make a Chevron patterned friendship bracelet, here's the best tutorial I've ever seen on the web:

I, for one, have found a new love in making a million of these in every color under the sun and decorating my arm with endless amounts of arm candy!
Happy creating and hit me with any questions!  





No comments:

Post a Comment