Search This Blog

Friday, June 14, 2013

MAC Art of the Eye Collection Review

Hello Angels,

I am finally caught up with my recent MAC collection purchases.  Thank you for bearing with me.  I made a petite haul online from the MAC Art of the Eye Collection.  I picked up three items.  They are two eye shadows named Parrot (a beautiful blue green frost), Farasha (a true bright warm orange matte) and Landscape Green (true green chromographic pencil).

Well, I am very pleased with my purchase.  You might say these colors are not very original.  That may be true but I don't have any dupes in my collection.  Parrot is a shadow that I have heard mentioned with googly eyes so picking it up was a no brainier.  The Landscape Green pencil is true to color with no shimmer and lasts all day.  Farasha is an orange shadow that I don't have to pack on so the color can show.  Sounds like great purchases to me.  Most of the items are sold out on maccosmetics.com but they maybe restocked.  It is definitely worth a look.  Take a look at my swatches on NW43 skin to help you with you decision.

Until next time Angels
Happy Haulin'!



Swatches from top to bottom: Landscape Green, Parrot and Farasha



No comments:

Post a Comment