Search This Blog

Friday, May 24, 2013

MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Review

Hello Angels,

I am here to tell you about about my small haul from the Fashion Sets Collection.  In this collection MAC takes its best selling lipsticks, lipliners or glosses and cranks out and makes a complete set out of it.

Huh?  Let me explain.  Heroine lipstick was and still is a bestseller.  It is a beautiful grapey-purple matte lipstick.  In the Fashion Sets Collection a lip liner, lipgloss, nail polish and eye shadow was created.  I happened to pick up that lipgloss and lip liner.  The Heroine eyeshadow was a blue color so it stayed in the store with the nail polish.

I also purchased  Ablaze lipstick and lipliner.  It is a beautiful matte coral/pink.  And after I saw  a makeup artist layer it over Ruby Woo on Rita Ora's lips, I was sold.
Although I did not pick up the other two colors, Silly and Embrace Me they are not complete passes. The whole collection consisted of beautiful matte lipsticks and these were no exception. These days with the number of pink lipsticks I have collected, you have to be VERY special to join the family....so none for me.

All in all this was a solid small collection.  If you are able to give these items a good home, you should do so. You might be able to track them down at your local counter.  Be sure to check out my pics and swatches to help you decide.

Happy Haulin,








No comments:

Post a Comment