Search This Blog

Friday, May 24, 2013

MAC Baking Beauties Collection Review

Hello Angels,

I have a short and sweet review for you all.  MAC released the Baking Beauties Collection just over a month ago.  There were some pretty pearl matte powders and cremesheen lipsticks that were best suited for those with fairer skin.  Since I have been buying online due to my job, I only buy the sure shot.  So let me tell you about what I bought.

If you have been around seasoned MACnistas you might have heard of Lavender Whip.  For women of color like myself, this lippie has been mentioned on a lot of top artists and bloggers/youtuber's list as a must-have pretty purple lip.  I decided a long time ago that given the chance I would buy it.  Well I did.  And you know what?  They were right.
Despite being a cremesheen it is exactly what I would've wanted Viva Glam Nicki II to be in color. It is lavendar and cool but still has a little less blue base then other lipsticks in this color scheme.

I am pleased with my purchase.  You should pick it it up if it is to your liking.  Try your neighborhood counters or maccosmetics.com to track it down.  As usual, feel free to check out my pic and swatches.

Happy Haulin'






No comments:

Post a Comment