Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Candy Yum Yum Conspiracy

Hello Angels!!

On August 5th after tons of votes online
MAC released the BY REQUEST Collection that is available online only. One of the lipsticks that was voted for was Candy Yum Yum. This color was previously released with the Quite Cute collection.   It sold out that time and right now it is sold out as well.

Well, I ordered one from this collection and I have to say it is different from my first one. The formula is smoother than before and it is not as bright. 


The old one is  on the left, new one is on the right:
 

This may be in an effort to make this in your face color more wearable for everyone.   I say BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to that.   What made Candy Yum Yum to die for was the electric neon pepto bismol color and texture.    Does that make this a no buy?   No, it is still a unique color but I prefer my old Candy Yum Yum.

Happy Haulin'


No comments:

Post a Comment