Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

MAC Heavenly Creatures

Hello Angels!!

MAC released it's mineralize collection on the 5th of July.  It is called Heavenly Creatures.  It is chock full of beautiful cremesheen glasses, mineralize skin finishes, mineralize blushes and mineralize eyeshadows.  We will be reviewing what I bought, and if I remember any standouts that others were talking about, I will mention them as well.

Let us start with the Cremesheen glasses.  They are absolutely beautiful.  I bought four of the five.  Below from left to right are Celestial Kiss(for obvious reasons LOL) peach nude, Astral (corally red pink), Galaxy Rose (dust rose) and Meteoric (corally pink). This formula is my favorite of MAC's glosses.  It is creamy smooth with lots of color.



From Left to Right:

Meteoric, Galaxy Rose, Astral, and Celestial Kiss





No comments:

Post a Comment