Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette

Hello Angels,

Today I am reviewing the Sugarpill Burning Heart Palette.  For those of you who are not familiar Sugarpill is an indie brand with some of the boldest colors in the business.  This palette has four colors and is more than reasonably priced at $34.00 considering the size of the shadows.

I purchased this palette because I had trouble finding a yellow that showed its true color on my skin.  As you can see by the photo, it did its job. ( I used Flamepoint, Buttercupcake and Love+)  The quad contains four colors.  Flamepoint(orange), Buttercupcake(yellow) Love+(red), and Poison Plum(purple).  These shadows are on makeup artists's lists all over the net when they are citing some of their favorite colors.  Please check out the swatches below:










On Sugarpillshop.com you will find two other palettes as well as the shadows in singles. There is also an abundance of loose shadows in different vibrant colors on their site.  In my honest opinion you get a big bang for your buck when purchasing these shadows. I would definitely check them out if I were you.  Please leave some for me!

Happy Haulin'



No comments:

Post a Comment