Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Don't be Shellfish

Hi Angels!

I purchased this at my local Supermarket for $4.99.  Wet and Wild has its gems in their makeup line.  This is a nice smooth bronzer, for the price.  It is a welcome alternative for those who don't want to pay department store prices.  The outside is a dark bronzy color with shimmer and the star and shellfish are a pinky bronze color. For my skintone it  is almost an exact match giving me a slight glow.  The rosy color serves as a pretty highlight color.  For those that are lighter than me you will get that tan look depending on how much you put on.  Women of darker complexions than mine can definitely use this for a healthy glow on their skin as well.  This is definitely not a waste of money and it is a lot product for the price.

Happy Hauling!


No comments:

Post a Comment