Ever since Urban Decay struck Gold with their Naked and Naked 2 palette a lot of companies have been jumping on the bandwagon. UNZIPPED by LORAC is a welcome addition. These colors differ from the NAKED PALETTE in the warmth in the colors. The colors have warmth, shimmer and still manage to remain neutral.
From left to right the colors are as follows:
- Undercover (a matte beige with shimmer)
- Unbelievable (a rose gold)
- Unattainable (a light bronzy gold)
- Unconditional (a matte peachy brown)
- Unbridled (a matte chocolate brown)
- Undiscovered (a true gold with shimmer)
- Unreal(a peachy gold)
- Uncensored (a bronze shimmer)
- UnSpoken (a matte swiss cocoa)
- Untamed (a chocolate shimmer)
All these colors are easy to swatch as well as blend. This also comes with a LORAC primer to be worn underneath. For gals with with warmer skin tones this will not disappoint. Neutral does not have to be boring!